for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 oz espresso (90 mL), freshly pulled
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream, plus more for dipping the rim
- ice, for shaking
- 1 ½ oz Smirnoff® Original Vodka (45 mL)
- Calories 192
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a small, shallow bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon sugar to the espresso and stir until the sugar dissolves. Set aside for a few minutes to cool slightly.
- Dip the rim of a 4-ounce martini glass in heavy cream, then coat with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in the espresso mixture, Smirnoff® Original Vodka, and remaining tablespoon of heavy cream. Place the lid on the shaker and shake for 1 minute, until very cold.
- Strain the martini into the prepared glass.