Cinnamon Orange Black Tea
Warm up your senses with this comforting and aromatic tea that is like a cozy hug in a mug. The bold flavors of black tea, zesty orange, and spicy cinnamon come together in perfect harmony, creating a symphony of warmth and comfort. Savor each sip as you wrap yourself in the fragrant embrace of this delightful tea.
for 48 servings
- 1 ½ cups black tea leaves (100 g)
- ½ cup orange peel (140 g), dried
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- hot water, for steeping
- Calories 1
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the black tea, orange peel, and cinnamon. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- To brew, steep 1-2 teaspoons of the tea blend in 8 ounces (240 ml) of hot water for 5 minutes. Serve warm or over ice.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here