41% would make again
featured in 14 Fun And Easy Late Night Treats
for 1 serving
- 6 tablespoons flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Calories 473
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 81g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 38g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, and combine until evenly mixed.
- Add in the milk and mix until dough forms.
- Transfer to floured surface and roll out the dough to slightly larger than your hand.
- Add cinnamon and brown sugar, and gently roll the dough up.
- Place in a mug and microwave for 90 seconds.
- While microwaving in a small bowl combine powdered sugar, butter, and milk until icing forms.
- Garnish the cinnamon roll with icing.