for 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), softened
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup sour cream (120 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- ½ cup light brown sugar (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 package refrigerated cinnamon rolls, with frosting
- Calories 531
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla, and beat until there are no lumps.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing completely after each one. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a greased springform pan, press all of the cinnamon rolls flat, until they completely cover the bottom of the pan.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake batter, then drop spoonfuls of the butter mixture onto the cheesecake batter.
- Swirl the butter mixture into the cheesecake using a knife (try to keep it away from the edges!).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the cheesecake is firm around the edges but still slightly jiggly in the middle.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Top with frosting from the cinnamon rolls.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.