92% would make again
Cinnamon Roll Dessert Pizza
featured in Recipes For Cinnamon Lovers
for 8 servings
- all purpose flour, for dusting
- 14 oz refrigerated pizza dough (420 g)
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup old fashion oat (55 g)
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
Cream Cheese Icing
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese (60 g), room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Calories 320
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, use a rolling pin or your hands to roll or press out the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet.
- Make the cinnamon-sugar topping: In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, oats, and McCormick® Ground Cinnamon with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Spread the cinnamon sugar topping evenly over the pizza dough.
- Bake the pizza for 12–15 minutes, until the edges of the dough are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5–10 minutes.
- While the pizza cools, make the cream cheese icing: In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- Pipe or drizzle the icing over the pizza and sprinkle with the McCormick® Ground Cinnamon.
- Slice the pizza into 8 pieces, then serve.