Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Bowl
featured in Cinnamon Rolls 4 Ways
Indulge in a sweet and decadent dessert with this creative and fun cinnamon roll bowl, topped with a scoop of ice cream for a warm and gooey treat.
May 04, 2023
94% would make again
for 6 servings
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (480 mL)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (395 g), 1 can
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- 2 tubes premade cinnamon roll, 5 rolls each
- ground cinnamon, to serve
- ice cream
- Calories 874
- Fat 54g
- Carbs 98g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 66g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, add the heavy cream and condensed milk and whip until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Open the tubes of cinnamon rolls and save the frosting for later.
- Cut 3 of the cinnamon rolls in half.
- Unravel the cinnamon roll halves and full cinnamon rolls and roll together the halves with the whole rolls using your hands to create 6 long thin strips. You’ll have one cinnamon roll left over and you can use that to make a small bowl, or save for later!
- Spray an inverted muffin tin with cooking spray and coil the cinnamon roll strip around the outside in order to create a bowl. Be sure to pinch the ridges together in order to prevent the bowl from separating while baking.
- Bake 7-10 minutes, or until the bowls are golden brown.
- In a small bowl, add the icing from the cinnamon roll packages and melt for 20-30 seconds in a microwave.
- Carefully remove the cinnamon roll bowls from the tins and add 2 scoops of ice cream to each bowl.
- Top the ice cream with melted icing and ground cinnamon.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.