95% would make again
Cinnamon Roll Wreath
featured in Christmas Treats Filled With Holiday Goodness
Inspired by totallyloveit.com
for 6 servings
- 1 premade pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened to room temp
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 2 oz cream cheese (60 g)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup powdered sugar (90 g)
- Calories 472
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and softened butter and mix until it becomes a spreadable paste.
- Roll out the pizza dough and evenly spread the cinnamon filling over it.
- Roll the dough back up into a tube.
- Cut the tube in half lengthwise.
- Twist the dough to form one long braid.
- Bring both ends together to create a circular shape.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, melted butter, and vanilla with a hand mixer. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon wreath.