95% would make again
Cinnamon Roll Wreath
featured in Christmas Treats Filled With Holiday Goodness
This cinnamon roll wreath is perfect for impressing your brunch guests. The gooey cinnamon filling and fluffy dough make for a decadent treat, while the cream cheese glaze complete the dish. Serve warm and watch it disappear!
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 1 premade pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened to room temp
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 2 oz cream cheese (60 g)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup powdered sugar (90 g)
- Calories 472
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and softened butter and mix until it becomes a spreadable paste.
- Roll out the pizza dough and evenly spread the cinnamon filling over it.
- Roll the dough back up into a tube.
- Cut the tube in half lengthwise.
- Twist the dough to form one long braid.
- Bring both ends together to create a circular shape.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, melted butter, and vanilla with a hand mixer. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon wreath.