95% would make again
Cinnamon Sugar Butter Braid
featured in Breakfast Braids 4 Ways
for 6 servings
- pizza dough
- butter, softened
- cinnamon, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- egg wash, as needed
- powdered sugar, to taste
- Lay your pizza dough flat on your work surface. Spread softened butter all over the dough, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll up the dough, split down the middle, and twist one half over the other with the layers exposed. Twist and join the dough into a circle.
- Place on parchment paper, brush on egg wash, and sprinkle more sugar on top.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let the braid cool for a bit before dusting with powdered sugar.