Cinnamon Swirl Edible “Cookie Dough”
featured in Healthier Edible "Cookie Dough" 4 Ways
This eggless cookie dough is a safe and delicious treat to indulge in. The cinnamon swirl adds a delicious twist to the classic cookie dough flavor.
May 14, 2023
69% would make again
for 6 servings
- 2 cups cashews (260 g)
- 4 tablespoons agave, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond flour (25 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Calories 292
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Soak cashews in boiling water for two hours.
- Drain the cashews and blend in a food processor for 30 seconds. Pour in coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of agave and blend for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides and add in almond flour. Blend until smooth, approximately 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and transfer to a food storage container.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and remaining agave until cinnamon is fully incorporated.
- Pour cinnamon mixture over dough and swirl around with a toothpick, knife, or skewer, then lightly stir with a spatula to distribute the cinnamon swirl.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.