96% would make again
Citrus Tequila Sangria
featured in 7 Bubbly Spiked Drinks to Cool You Down
for 6 servings
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 g)
- 3 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 6 limes
- 1 cup tequila (240 mL)
- 750 mL white wine (750 mL), we used sauvignon blanc
- 5 cups club soda (1 L)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 291
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan, bring mixture to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Squeeze fresh juice from 2 oranges, 2 lemons, and 4 limes into the cooled simple syrup, then stir.
- Using a mesh sieve, strain the citrus simple syrup into a large pitcher.
- Slice 1 orange, 1 lemon, 2 limes, and add the slices into the pitcher. Pour in tequila, wine, club soda, and give it all a good stir.
- Serve with ice and garnish with a slice of fruit.