Classic Chocolate Truffles
Indulge in the rich and chocolatey goodness of these classic chocolate truffles that are perfect for any occasion. The velvety ganache filling is coated in a crunchy chocolate shell for a decadent treat.
for 4 servings
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (525 g)
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream (360 mL)
- 1 cup cocoa powder (120 g)
- Calories 934
- Fat 73g
- Carbs 81g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 51g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium-sized pan, combine semisweet chocolate chips and heavy cream over low heat, mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for 1 hour or until mixture is solid.
- With an ice cream scoop, form balls from the mixture (refreeze if truffle begins to melt).
- Roll in cocoa powder for topping.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here