85% would make again
Classic Chocolate Truffle
featured in Easy Chocolate Truffles 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (525 g)
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream (360 mL)
- 1 cup cocoa powder (120 g)
- Calories 969
- Fat 77g
- Carbs 82g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 51g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium-sized pan, combine semisweet chocolate chips and heavy cream over low heat, mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for 1 hour or until mixture is solid.
- With an ice cream scoop, form balls from the mixture (refreeze if truffle begins to melt).
- Roll in cocoa powder for topping.