featured in Hummus 4 Ways
Classic Hummus is a simple and timeless dip that is perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients, it's easy to make and pairs perfectly with pita chips or fresh veggies.
May 04, 2023
98% would make again
for 2 cups
- 14 oz chickpeas (395 g), 1 can
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini sauce (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- fresh parsley, chopped, to serve
- Calories 556
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and seasonings to the bowl of a 2-quart food processor. Blend until smooth.
- While blending, slowly add in the olive oil and water until hummus is creamy and smooth.
- Garnish with additional red pepper flakes, chopped parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.