94% would make again
Classic Margarita For A Crowd
Tired of playing bartender when you have people over? Next time, make a batch of our classic margaritas so your guests can easily serve themselves. Not to sweet and super refreshing, these margs are sure to get your party started!
for 12 servings
- 12 wedges lime
- ½ cup coarse salt (120 g)
- 6 cups ice (840 g), divided
- 3 cups silver tequila (720 mL)
- 1 ½ cups orange liqueur (360 mL)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (240 mL)
- ½ cup agave syrup (120 mL)
- 12 wheels lime, for garnish
- Calories 244
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rims of 12 margarita glasses, then dip in the coarse salt.
- In a large pitcher, combine the remaining 3 cups (420 G) of ice, the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and agave. Stir well.
- Fill each glass with ¼ cup (35 G) ice, garnish with lime wheels, and pour in the margaritas. Serve immediately.