featured in 9 Crazy Easy Ways to Cook Eggs
Fluffy eggs are filled with your favorite cheese and veggies then folded over for a delicious and customizable meal. Serve it with crispy bacon and toast for a breakfast that'll start your day off right.
May 04, 2023
96% would make again
for 1 serving
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- spinach, cooked, optional
- tomato, chopped, optional
- mushroom, sliced and sautéed, optional
- cheese, optional
- nira chive, chopped, optional
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in the beaten eggs. Stir and shake the pan, moving the eggs around until a few curds form. Reduce the heat to low, then flatten the eggs until the still-runny egg covers the entire bottom of the pan. Add any fillings that you would like.
- Let the omelette cook until the eggs are fully set, 1-2 minutes, then gently roll the omelette and transfer to a plate. The surface should be smooth with no color.
- Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.