Cobweb 'Box' Brownie Bites
Get into the Halloween spirit with these cobweb box brownie bites! Made with a rich chocolate brownie base and a spooky cobweb decoration, they're the perfect sweet treat for any Halloween gathering.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 45 brownie bites
- 2 boxes brownie mix, prepared
- 1 cup white chocolate chip (175 g)
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (525 g)
- Calories 185
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare 2 boxes of brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour into a greased 9x9-inch (23x23-cm) square pan. Bake according to instructions on box.
- Cut each tray of brownies into 25 small squares. Form each brownie square into a ball, rolling in palms until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
- Turn a plastic sandwich bag inside out and hold it from the inside with one hand. Spoon the white chocolate into the bag. Turn the bag back out making sure chocolate does not fall out the opening. Seal it closed. Cut the corner of the bag, keeping in mind the more you cut off the larger your piping hole will be.
- Coat the brownie balls in the melted milk chocolate using a fork. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and chill until chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Place one of the milk chocolate brownie bites onto a clean surface.
- Using the white chocolate piping bag make one dot in the middle of the ball. Draw a circle around the dot. Draw a larger circle around the second circle.
- Using a toothpick starting from the inner dot drag the chocolate downward crossing each circle. Repeat 6 times.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.