82% would make again
featured in Brazilian Truffles (Brigadeiros) 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- ½ cup coconut milk (120 mL)
- coconut flake, as needed
- Calories 199
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, and coconut milk, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes.