95% would make again
Coconut Cashew Butter
featured in Homemade Nut Butters 4 Ways
for 12 servings
- 3 cups roasted cashew (390 g)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flake (40 g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- food processor
- Calories 171
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- NOTE: If you have unroasted nuts, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread cashews onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until you can smell them.
- In a food processor, blend raw cashews. Scrape down the sides when necessary. Nuts should turn into a ball then even out.
- Once the mixture looks creamy, add unsweetened coconut flakes and coconut oil.
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour into a jar, store in a refrigerator and use within one month.
- Nutrition Calories: 2063 Fat: 161 grams Carbs: 127 grams Fiber: 17 grams Sugars: 47 grams Protein: 53 grams