for 6 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups green cabbage (300 g), very thinly sliced, 1/2 small head
- 3 cups purple cabbage (300 g), very thinly sliced, 1/2 small head
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- Calories 235
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Add the green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrot, and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.