Colorful Gelatin Cheesecake
featured in How To Make Mesmerizing Brazilian Desserts
for 8 servings
- 5 ½ oz graham cracker (155 g), finely ground
- 9 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pack gelatin, cherry flavor
- 1 pack gelatin, lime flavor
- 1 pack gelatin, pineapple flavor
- 1 ⅘ cups boiling water (430 mL), 2/3 cup (160 ml) for each flavor
- 1 ⅘ cups cold water (430 mL), 2/3 cup (160 ml) for each flavor
Cream cheese filling
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (415 mL), 1 can
- 7 oz cream uht (205 mL), 1 box
- 10 ½ oz cream cheese (300 g), 1 pack, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup water (80 mL)
- 2 packs unflavored gelatin powder
- mixed berry sauce
- Calories 550
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix crushed graham crackers and butter in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan, spread evenly. Set aside.
- Place each gelatin flavor in separate bowls, dissolve with ⅔ cup (160 ml) hot water, then, add more ⅔ cup (160 ml) cold water.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Cut the gelatin into small pieces, reserve.
- For the cream cheese filling in a bowl, mix condensed milk, cream, cream cheese until well combined.
- Hydrate the unflavored gelatin and microwave for 20 seconds to dissolve.
- Add the gelatin in the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Place the flavored gelatin pieces over the cheesecake crust.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the gelatin carefully.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with mixed berry sauce.