Cookie Dough 'Box' Cupcakes
Satisfy your cookie dough cravings with these Cookie Dough Box Cupcakes! The rich chocolate cupcakes are filled with cookie dough and topped with vanilla frosting and a mini chocolate chip cookie.
for 12 cupcakes
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 8 oz chocolate chip cookie dough (225 g), 1 tube
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- 2 cups cream cheese frosting (230 g)
- Calories 437
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 71g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, prepare the cake batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among a lined muffin tin, filling halfway.
- Place a small ball of cookie dough on each, then top with remaining batter, filling about ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool.
- Pipe the frosting onto each cupcake, then top with chocolate chips.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.