96% would make again
Cookie Dough Cheesecake
featured in 7 Irresistible Cookie Dough Treats
for 6 slices
- 1 package pre-made cookie dough, optional, extra for topping
- 24 oz cream cheese (675 g), softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 g)
- 1 cup sour cream (230 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- chocolate syrup, to taste
- Calories 942
- Fat 63g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 58g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one.
- Press a package of pre-made cookie dough into a springform pan.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture in.
- Optional, drop half teaspoonfuls of cookie dough on top of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for one hour, cool completely, then refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with chocolate syrup.