Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these scrumptious Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites! A heavenly combination of edible cookie dough and velvety ice cream, these bite-sized treats are perfect for any dessert lover.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 64 pieces
- ½ cup brown sugar (110 g)
- 1 pt vanilla ice cream (290 g), softened
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (175 g)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (60 mL)
- Calories 60
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, mix together brown sugar and softened butter.
- Mix in vanilla extract and milk until well-combined.
- Add flour and salt, and continue mixing until you’ve reached a dough-like consistency.
- Spread the “dough” mixture evenly on the bottom of a parchment-lined 9 × 9 inch (22 x 22 cm) pan.
- Sprinkle about half of the chocolate morsels over the dough so that they are evenly distributed, and then press the morsels into the dough with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Scoop softened ice cream on top of the dough mixture, and spread evenly.
- Freeze overnight or until frozen.
- In a small bowl, melt the remaining chocolate morsels with coconut oil until smooth.
- Lift ice cream out using the parchment, then cut into an 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) grid.
- Evenly coat each piece with the melted chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here