86% would make again
Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownie Truffles
featured in Stuffed Brownie Truffles 4 Ways
These truffles are the perfect combination of cookies and brownies. The cookie dough filling is wrapped in a rich, chocolatey brownie and coated in chocolate for the ultimate sweet treat.
May 05, 2023
for 16 truffles
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (60 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- ¼ cup butter (60 mL), melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (45 g)
- chocolate, melted
- Calories 208
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Flip the prepared brownies onto a cutting board. Using a rolling pin, roll out the brownies to about ¼-inch (6.5 mm) thickness. Cut into 16 equal squares.
- On a small baking sheet, bake the flour at 350˚F (180˚C) for 5 minute to kill potential bacteria.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix well and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Form the cookie dough into 16 equal balls, about 1 teaspoon each.
- Wrap a brownie square around each ball of cookie dough.
- Dip the wrapped truffles in the melted chocolate, covering the entire ball. Chill for 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.