Cookies And Cream Cake In A Jar
featured in Make Ahead Cake in a Jar
This indulgent dessert is made with layers of chocolate cake, creamy frosting, and crushed cookies for a rich and decadent treat that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons angel food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate cookies, plus more for serving, optional
- 2 tablespoons white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water, plus 2 teaspoon
- whipped cream, for serving, optional
- chocolate syrup, for serving (optional)
- 8 oz jar (225 g), microwave and oven safe
- Calories 215
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the angel food cake mix, crushed cookies, and white cake mix to a jar. Cover with the lid.
- Store in the pantry for up to 3 months.
- When ready to eat, remove the lid from the jar. Pour the water into the dry cake mix. Mix thoroughly, making sure to scrape the dry mix from the bottom of the jar.
- Microwave for 60 seconds, until cooked through.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and crushed chocolate cookies, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.