89% would make again
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cones
featured in Dessert Cones 4 Ways
Get ready to be transported to a sweet, creamy wonderland with these cookies and cream ice cream cones. The crunchy chocolate cones paired with the creamy ice cream make for the ultimate indulgence.
May 05, 2023
for 3 cones
- 10 chocolate cookies, crushed
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt, to taste
- ½ cup flour (60 g), sifted
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL)
- ice cream, to taste
- Calories 362
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place cookies in a resealable bag and crush with a wooden spoon until crumbs. Set aside
- Separate the egg whites into a bowl.
- Add in sugar, vanilla, melted butter, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Sift the flour and add it to the bowl along with the cookie crumbs and milk. Mix until combined. NOTE: Add more milk if too thick.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium heat and pour in a ¼ cup (60 ml) of batter. Swirl around the pan until coated.
- Cook until the surface begins to bubble and flip.
- Cook for another couple of minutes and then transfer to a baking tray.
- Quickly roll into a cone shape and hold until set (about a minute).
- Cool and top with your favorite ice cream and additional cookie crumbs.