Cookies And Cream Poke Cake
A fun twist on a classic treat, this cookies and cream poke cake is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. The moist chocolate cake is filled with vanilla pudding and topped with a whipped topping and crushed chocolate cookies.
for 12 servings
- 1 freshly made chocolate cake, prepared from scratch or using a packaged mix
- 1 packet cookies and cream pudding mix
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping (225 g), thawed
- 1 cup crushed chocolate cookies (85 g), plus more for topping
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Calories 374
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 46g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke at least 3 rows of 4 holes in the cooked cake, making 12 holes total.
- In a large bowl, add the packet of cookies and cream pudding mix and the milk and whisk until there are no lumps. Add the whipped topping and the crushed chocolate cookies. Stir until well-combined and set aside.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake and let settle into the holes for about 10 minutes. Some of the mixture will still stay on top, which is okay.
- Spread the pudding mixture mixture and smooth it out evenly. Sprinkle extra crushed cookies on top. Chill the cake for at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.