95% would make again
Cookies & Cream Brownie Cheesecake Bars
for 10 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 24 oz cream cheese (675 g), softened
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Calories 575
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare the brownie mix in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and the sugar until there are no lumps.
- Add the egg and vanilla, stirring until evenly combined.
- Spread the brownie batter in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C) and grease a 9x13 (23x33 cm) baking pan.
- Place 24 of the sandwich cookies in a single layer on top of the brownie batter. To fill in the edges, cut 6 of the cookies in half and nudge those in.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top, spreading it evenly over the cookies.
- Crush the remaining 6 cookies and sprinkle on top of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden brown and the middle is slightly jiggly.
- Cool and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve!