Cookies & Cream Mug Cake
It’s 10 p.m. and your dessert craving just hit hard. You want something more elevated than store-bought chocolate chip cookies, but you don’t feel like starting a serious baking endeavor just for yourself. That’s why mug cakes are a total godsend. This cookies and cream version is made with just a handful of basic ingredients. Mix everything into a mug and cook it in the microwave for two minutes. Voilà: A single-serve dessert that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth.
for 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, plus additional for topping
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing, for topping, optional
- Calories 406
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a 12-ounce (375 ml) mug or larger, mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with icing and cookie crumbs (optional).
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.