Cookies & Cream Puppy Chow
This puppy chow will have you wagging your tail with delight! Made with crispy cereal, chocolate danwich cookies, and white chocolate, it's a snack that's both sweet and satisfying. Perfect for movie night or anytime you need a quick treat!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 15 servings
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies, seperated
- 12 oz white chocolate
- 8 cups rice cereal, divided
- ¾ cup powdered sugar, divided
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Calories 484
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Separate oreos with a butter knife and place cookies in one bowl, and cream filling in another larger bowl. Crush cookies and set aside.
- Pour white chocolate chips into the bowl with the cream filling and melt in the microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring each 20 seconds until melted.
- Pour 4 cups of cereal into a container that has a lid. Pour white chocolate mixture into the container and cover with the lid. Shake until well coated.
- Pour ½ cup powdered sugar into the container and shake again until well coated. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 20 second increments. Stirring each 20 seconds until melted.
- Pour 4 more cups of cereal into another container that has a lid. Pour melted chocolate mixture over the cereal and cover with the lid. Shake until well coated in chocolate.
- Pour cocoa powder and the remailing ¼ cup of powdered sugar over chocolate coated cereal. Cover and shake again until well coated.
- Combine the chocolate-coated cereal, white chocolate-coated cereal, and crushed cookies in a bowl.
- Enjoy right away, or wrap in cellophane or other decorative bag for gifts!
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.