Cookies & Cream Yogurt Bark
Looking for a sweet treat that won't weigh you down? This yogurt bark is just the thing! Made from creamy vanilla yogurt and studded with chunks of chocolate cookies, this snack is a delicious and refreshing way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
for 8 servings
- 40 chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 3 cups greek yogurt (855 g)
- Calories 257
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Crush the chocolate cookies in a resealable bag and pour into a large bowl. Reserve ¼ cup (25g) of the crushed cookies for topping.
- Pour melted butter into the large bowl and stir until combined.
- Spread out over the bottom of a parchment lined baking sheet, and press down to make a crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread Greek yogurt over the hardened cookie crust and top with the reserved crushed cookies. Freeze again for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Remove from baking sheet and break bark apart.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.