93% would make again
Cookies ‘n’ Cream 3-ingredient Fudge
featured in 3-Ingredient Fudge 4 ways
for 25 pieces
- 18 oz white chocolate (510 g)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- 12 sandwich cookies, chopped
- Calories 157
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments.
- Once chocolate is fully melted, add in chopped cookies and stir until combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a parchment paper-lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking tin.
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces.