Cool Ranch Popcorn
This cool ranch-flavored popcorn recipe is a quick and satisfying snack. Whip it up for friends in under 30 minutes. They will love the tangy ranch mixed with the peppery paprika. It’s so easy, but tastes delicious.
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil
- ⅓ cup corn kernel (55 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Calories 118
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 40g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch dressing mix, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add 3-4 popcorn kernels and cover with the lid. Once they pop, add the rest of the kernels and cover, shaking every 10 seconds, until they begin pop. Once the pops are more than 3 seconds apart, turn off the heat and let sit for 15 seconds to allow any final kernels to pop.
- Uncover and drizzle the olive oil over the popcorn. Carefully toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the cool ranch spice mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a bowl and eat immediately, or spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and let cool completely before storing in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.