for 12 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons Old Bay® seasoning
- 3 cups crumbled herb stuffing (600 g)
- 3 cups cornbread stuffing cubes (600 g)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, divided
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 ¼ cups chicken stock (360 mL)
- 1 lb Kroger® Golden King Crab legs (425 g), meat removed and shells discarded
- ½ lb raw shrimp (225 g), peeled, deveined, and cut into bite-sized pieces
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic and cook until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and Old Bay seasoning and stir for another minute, until fragrant. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the herb stuffing, cornbread stuffing cubes, sautéed vegetables, mayonnaise, 1½ tablespoons of parsley, the green onions, paprika, and chicken stock to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Fold the crab and shrimp into the stuffing mixture.
- Transfer the stuffing to a 9 x 11-inch baking dish and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining ½ tablespoon parsley evenly over the top. Cover with foil.
- Bake the stuffing for 30 minutes, or until warmed through and the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.