for 12 bars
- 2 ½ cups raw pecans (310 g)
- 1 ½ cups pitted date (255 g)
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries (40 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons milk, or water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Calories 48
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the pecans, dates, cranberries, salt, milk, and vanilla to a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts to clump together.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and press into an even layer.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the bars from the baking dish by lifting the parchment paper. Cut into 12 individual bars.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.