Cranberry Rosemary Herb Soda
featured in Honey Syrup Sodas 4 Ways
Raise a glass to zesty goodness. The tangy cranberry juice, fragrant rosemary, and a hint of herbal magic make for a drink that's as refreshing as it is unique. Take a sip, close your eyes, and let the flavors transport you to a peaceful herb garden.
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (125 g), thawed
- ½ cup honey syrup (120 mL), see recipe
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, chopped
- seltzer water, for serving
- Calories 8
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the cranberries to food processor and purée into a smooth paste.
- Add the cranberry purée to a small saucepan with the simple honey syrup and rosemary. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly reduced. Let cool completely, then strain into an airtight glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To serve, mix 1-2 tablespoons of cranberry rosemary syrup with 8 ounces of seltzer water in a glass over ice.
- Nutrition, per 1 tablespoon Calories: 16 Sugars: 4 grams