96% would make again
Creamy Bacon Hasselback Chicken
featured in Hasselback Chicken 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 rashers bacon, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese (100 g)
- Calories 444
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice into the chicken several times, about ½ cm (¼ inch) apart, but only cut about 85% of the way through, leaving the bottom intact.
- Cook the bacon over a medium heat until it starts to get crispy.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Stir in the spring onions and cook for another minute or so.
- Add the cream cheese and cook until melted.
- Allow filling to cool to the touch, and then fill each segment of the chicken breast with about 1 teaspoon of the mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 18-22 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.