for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ small yellow onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 ½ cups frozen carrot (210 g), thawed
- ¾ cup frozen peas (105 g), thawed
- 1 ½ teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth (240 mL)
- 22 oz cream of chicken soup (645 g)
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 10 oz medium egg noodles (285 g), cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 2 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken (310 g)
- Calories 941
- Fat 51g
- Carbs 78g
- Fiber 19g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the celery, carrots, and peas, and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in the McCormick® Garlic Powder, salt, McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper, McCormick® Thyme Leaves, and flour until completely incorporated, then whisk in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and heavy cream. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the liquid has thickened.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs and McCormick® Parsley Flakes.
- In a 9x11-inch glass baking dish, combine the cooked egg noodles and chicken, then pour in the vegetables and sauce, and mix until evenly combined. Sprinkle the panko mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the sauce is bubbling. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- To freeze and reheat, reduce the bake time to 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, then wrap the baking dish tightly and freeze. Reheat at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.