96% would make again
Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
featured in Chicken Tacos 4 Ways
for 4 tacos
- 2 cups shredded chicken (250 g)
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- pico de gallo, or salsa, for topping
- 4 corn tortillas
- Calories 285
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Toss in the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the shredded chicken, salt, sour cream, and lime juice. Mix until the chicken is evenly coated and the mixture has heated through.
- Stir in the cilantro and immediately remove from heat.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl and toast the tortillas in the seasoned pan, about 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the mixture evenly between tortillas, top with pico de gallo, and serve.