98% would make again
Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
for 4 servings
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (30 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach (85 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup chicken broth (240 mL)
- Calories 713
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 52g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Stir in spinach, simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Bake at 400˚F (200˚C) for 25 minutes.