for 4 servings
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms (450 g)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons Fisher® Chopped Pecans, divided
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese (30 g)
- ¼ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- Calories 224
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove stems from the mushrooms and reserve for the filling. Arrange the mushroom caps, stem-side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with the olive oil and season with salt to taste.
- Make the filling: Finely chop the mushroom stems, then add to a medium skillet with the butter and garlic. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until the mushrooms and garlic have softened and browned slightly. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Fisher® Chopped Pecans, the onion powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, the pepper, and soy sauce to the skillet and stir to combine.
- While the pan is still warm, but not hot, add the cream cheese, Parmesan, and thyme and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Carefully fill each mushroom cap with the filling. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of Fisher® Chopped Pecans and the panko bread crumbs on top of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the topping has browned slightly.
- Serve warm.