Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken Dinner Kit
This dinner kit makes for the ultimate comfort food, and the beauty of this family friendly dish is that it comes together so quickly! Tasty dinner kits are now available in stores.
for 5 helpings
- Tasty™ Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken Dinner Kit
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (455 g), cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 ½ cups water (360 mL)
- ½ teaspoon salt
Make It Special
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- crumbled cotija cheese
- hot sauce
- Calories 206
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add water, salt and rice to a 2-quart saucepan; stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 22-24 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken pieces with seasoning in shallow bowl or plastic bag.
- Heat oil in 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully add chicken and peppers; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked.
- Top rice with chicken and peppers; drizzle with Creamy Salsa Verde sauce. Sprinkle with optional toppings if desired. Enjoy!