93% would make again
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Dinner Kit
Tuscan chicken is the ultimate comfort food, and the beauty of this family friendly dish is that it comes together so quickly! Tasty dinner kits are now available in stores.
September 01, 2021
for 3 helpings
- Tasty™ Creamy Tuscan Chicken Dinner Kit
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (455 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup milk (180 mL)
- 4 cups fresh spinach (120 g), loosely packed (about 2 oz)
Make It Special
- ¼ cup sundried tomato (50 g), coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Calories 384
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 50g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a 2-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water. Heat to boiling.
- Add pasta; stir. Boil gently 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken breasts at an angle, into ½-inch medallions.
- Coat chicken with seasoning in shallow bowl or plastic bag.
- Heat butter in 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat; carefully add chicken and any excess seasoning. Cook medallions 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Stir in milk; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, stir in spinach, and sundried tomatoes if using. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in Creamy Garlic Already sauce.
- Top pasta with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with optional toppings if desired. Enjoy!