for 4 servings
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 2 carrots, grated, tops reserved for dressing
- 12 oz solid white canned tuna in water (355 g), drained
- 8 oz dried farfalle pasta (225 g), cooked acording to package instructions
- ¼ cup celery (10 g), finely chopped
Herb Mayo Dressing
- ½ teaspoon whole cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 ½ tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup Hellmann's® Mayonnaise (80 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives (10 g), finely chopped
- reserved carrot tops and stem, finely chopped
- Calories 477
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 18g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, and red onion. Let pickle for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the stems from the yellow and red bell peppers. Cut off the sides of the peppers, keeping the seeds and tops intact in the centers, then slice into strips and dice into small pieces. Transfer the bell peppers to the bowl with the pickled onion, along with the diced celery, grated carrots, tuna, and pasta. Toss to combine.
- Make the herb mayo dressing: In a small bowl, combine the cumin seeds, turmeric, white vinegar, Dijon mustard, Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise, salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, basil, chives, and carrot tops. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss until well coated.
- Garnish with the celery leaves and serve immediately.