85% would make again
Creme Egg Bundt Cake
for 8 servings
- 2 cups self-raising flour (250 g)
- 1 ½ cups caster sugar (300 g)
- 1 ¼ cups cocoa powder (150 g)
- 1 ⅓ cups butter (300 g)
- 5 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ⅛ cups milk chocolate (200 g)
- 9 creme eggs
- 1 bundt cake tin
- Calories 779
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 54g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the flour, caster sugar, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract to a large bowl and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer mixture to the bundt cake tin, smooth out then place 6 creme eggs upright around the circle. Make sure they don’t touch the bottom but are sunken in.
- Cover the creme eggs with the cake mix, then bake for 35 minutes at 180°C (350°F). Cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove cake from tin carefully, then pour melted chocolate over the top, covering completely.
- Cut 3-4 creme eggs in half and decorate over the top - the messier the better!