for 4 servings
- 14 oz Kraft® Deluxe Original Cheddar Mac & Cheese (395 g)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 6 oz shaved ham (170 g), chopped
- 9 oz gruyère cheese (255 g), shredded, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup bread crumbs (85 g)
- 4 large eggs, fried, sunny-side up
- fresh thyme leaf, for garnish
- Calories 745
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 57g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare the Kraft® Deluxe Original Cheddar Mac & Cheese according to the package instructions, then stir in the Dijon mustard.
- Pour half of the mac & cheese mixture into a 2–2½-quart baking dish and sprinkle half of the ham, then half of the Gruyère cheese, on top. Add the remaining mac & cheese, then the remaining ham.
- Melt the butter in a medium bowl in the microwave. Add the bread crumbs, stirring until moistened, then fold in the remaining Gruyère cheese. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the top of the mac & cheese.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread crumbs are browned.
- Scoop the mac & cheese onto plates and top each serving with a fried egg and fresh thyme leaves.