89% would make again
Crunchy Chili Chickpeas
featured in Protein-Packed Snacks
for 4 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 15 oz chickpeas (425 g), 1 can
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Calories 202
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Drain, rinse, and dry the chickpeas. Spread on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the chickpeas for 40-45 minutes, until golden and slightly dry. Remove from the oven and carefully transfer to a medium bowl. Keep the oven on.
- Add the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. Toss until the chickpeas are well coated.
- Return the chickpeas to the baking sheet and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown and crunchy.