90% would make again
Crunchy Thai Salad
featured in Make-Ahead Mason Jar Salads For The Week
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- ½ cup cabbage (50 g), chopped
- ½ cup broccoli floret (75 g), broken up
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup fresh chives (20 g), chopped
- ½ cup carrot (55 g), shredded
- ¼ cup peanuts (30 g), chopped
- 1 cup lettuce (75 g)
- Calories 514
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 15g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large mason jar, add the peanut butter, soy sauce and sriracha and stir to combine.
- Add the cabbage, broccoli florets, bell pepper, chives, carrots, peanuts, and lettuce and screw on the lid.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat, up to 5 days.
- Give the mason jar a good shake to mix and use a fork or spoon to stir as needed.