Crust-free Nut Butter & Jam Sandwiches
featured in 4 Back-To-School Lunch Prep Recipes
These crust-free nut butter jam sandwiches are a great lunchbox option, with almond butter and your favorite jam sandwiched between two slices of cucumber.
May 04, 2023
83% would make again
for 1 serving
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon nut butter, of choice
- 1 tablespoon fruit jam, of choice
- carrot, as desired
- blueberry, as desired
- 1 plastic water bottle, frozen
- Calories 153
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the crust off of the bread and separate the pieces.
- Spread the nut butter on both sides of the bread, followed by the jam.
- Put the pieces of bread together and pinch all along the sides with your fingers, and then press the seam with a fork to make a seal.
- Place in bento box followed by carrots, and blueberries.
- Pack bento box in a lunch box with a frozen water bottle to keep everything cold.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.