99% would make again
Cuban From Miami
featured in 4 Famous Sandwiches from 4 Cities
Get ready to transport your taste buds to sunny Miami with this mouthwatering Cuban sandwich! Packed with layers of savory ham, Swiss cheese, and tangy pickles, this classic recipe will have you dancing to the rhythm of the tropics.
May 05, 2023
for 1 sandwich
- 1 roll cuban bread
- 4 slices sweet ham
- 3 slices slow roasted pork
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- yellow mustard
- sandwich pickle
- Calories 1213
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 156g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 80g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut off the ends of the Cuban bread, then slice in half.
- Add mustard, then ham, then pork, then cheese, then pickles, then place the bun on top.
- Place the sandwich on pan or griddle over low heat. Brush top with melted butter.
- Press the sandwich with a panini press, or if you don’t have a press use a heavy pot or pie dish and push down.
- Cook 5-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.