featured in Party Platters for Your Housewarming Party
Say hello to these refreshing Cucumber Rolls, perfect for a light and healthy appetizer! With a delightful crunch and a burst of flavor, these little bites will have your taste buds dancing.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 10 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 3 oz smoked salmon (85 g), chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large cucumbers
- Calories 100
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, smoked salmon, dill, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline, peel the cucumbers lengthwise into thin slices. Discard the outer peel.
- Pat the peeled cucumber slices with paper towels to absorb any excess moisture.
- Spread a small spoonful of filling over a cucumber slice.
- Starting from one end, tightly roll the cucumber into a spiral. Repeat with remaining cucumber slices and filling.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.